Old 02-16-2007, 09:20 AM
johnm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Challenger Concept at Toronto Auto Show

I am a big fan of Challenger 2008 concept and just found out about this web-site.
I am actually working at the Autoshow which will be running from 15 (friday) to 25th (sunday). They have an orange concept sitting at the main floor in the Convention Centre. Note that they have cars at Rogers Centre as well. Easiest way to get into the Convention Centre is off Front street, main doors.
I got the chance to sit in the car prior to opening (yesterday) and consider myself very lucky. It is indeed an awesome car and looks even better then on wallpapers, videos etc. It is worth seeing it in real life and perhaps taking pictures with it. Even though it will not be accessible for viewers, you can get pretty close to it. They also have a running clock near the car that counts down the time till the official date of this vehicle.
Good luck to everyone who are planning to visit Toronto. It will be very busy, and i would suggest to come during the weekday and early. We are expecting more then 300 000 visitors over the next 10 days. It will be very very busy.
Not sure how long this concept will be there for, but I will try to find out. However, I am pretty sure it will be there till closing, since it takes days to get those cars inside. I dont think they will ruin their set-ups and floors prior to the end.
I will post the pics that i made later on.
See you there.