Old 02-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Blu Angel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Challenger will become the fourth LX derivative

[quote]ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

The Challenger will become the fourth LX derivative
Automobilemag
February 16, 2007

The Challenger will become the fourth LX derivative and it bears an almost too-close resemblance to the 1970 original, our time-warp coupe hit the Dodge crowd right in the heart, which is about where the checkbook sits. Even those aficionados who normally would side with Ford or GM were overwhelmed by the sex appeal of the newcomer from Auburn Hills.

Of the three new-generation pony cars promoted by Detroit—the Ford Mustang and the Camaro are the others—the Challenger follows the tire marks of its predecessor with particular discipline and accuracy. Quips design chief Trevor Creed: "A Challenger must look like one! We’re proud to draw from our rich design heritage.

Jeremiah,

your article hits the essence of what the Dodge Challenger means![sm=gears.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=gears.gif]

I was considering the 2008 Pontiac G8 (aka Holden Commodore), and also the 2008 Cadillac CTS but the Challenger has stolen my heart. The G8 may have the subdued classy look, the CTS has a world class interior but the Challenger is the one for me!