Thread: Point Man
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Point Man

I have had on my mind to discuss a topic that is not related to cars but related to men and his role in leading his family.

Society tends to smear what the definition of a man is and as such he does know what is expected of him and how he is supposed to act.

Bottom line is families get destroyed because when the union of a man and a woman is broken, it affects the whole immediate and surrounding families
including the generations to come, then the vicious cycle of generational curses begins. I am sure some of you reading this could be a example of this
because of parents with alcoholism,neglect, drugs, abuse, etc. or maybe you did not have both parents.

My discussion would be towards a man leading his family in todays society and how he should best do that.

I would every week post a topic regarding these issues and we could discuss it during the week.

I try to base everything from a biblical perspective and my experience with both of my adult sons.

What I would discuss, is something I read before my sons became teenagers and it helped me tremendously but it is good
not matter how old you are, male or female, or if you have any kids yet and it is applicable towards grandchildren as well.

This will also help you to be a better husband.

No I am not a minister, but a man who loves his wife and a Dad who loves both of his sons and who have made him proud and would love for you guys and ladies to experience the same.

If I see a yes, in my response to this post, then we can do a week and see how it goes.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.