View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chrysler might be auctioned off

pardon my laziness if it has been touched on, but i have heard about toyota being interested.

i dont know of the source, but i read an article about it...you should all know by now that i dont make up rumors to spread...

the article that i read about it was discussing about how GM only wants chrysler because they dont want toyota to get it. the concern is that should toyota, or some other import company, buy chrysler, they will instantly have full scale opposition against GM and FMC, across the US. it should be obvious to everyone who watches television that toyota is trying to jam themselves deep into the US market...they have already snuck past our guard of rednecks, and they have vehicles in every type of nascar racing, as well as the NHRA...tons of new commercials and such, combined with the fact that they build decent cars...compared to the relatively poor quality of the US cars, especially GM.

If a japanese company gains acccess to one of the big three, they will sweep quickly through the country, and they will gradually absorb the new company. should it be chrysCo, we will have normal dealerships for now, but over time, they will begin making money the way that the do now...by not having things made here...over time, everything will be outsourced away from the high-cost labor unions and mgmt teams that are pulling the big three into the crapper now.

i love seeing people who are big 3 mgmt sweat about sales rumors, as their extremely high pay, thus the high pay of unskilled union workers below them, is passed to the consumer, which is why the price of cars are so high for such crappy cars. if it wasnt for the greedy execs making millions, and the unskilled union labors making 30 bucks an hour, cars would be cheap like they the imports. there is a reason that "buying american" is so expensive...its because we try so hard to make our unskilled laborers live the good life...as opposed to other countries, where people whose skills are worth nothing get paid nothing.

its only a matter of time before the big 3:

1. are gone
2. are owned by foreign companies
3. wises up and stops paying people 6 figure salaries to mop the floors of the factories, thus lowering the cost of the end product.

they lose money because they pay people WAY too much to do WAY too little...GM may buy chrysler, but its only a matter of time before they too are auctioned off...this country is going down the drain right behind the auto industry, because every retard who holds a crap job in this country expects to make a million dollars a year, and labor unions support their cause.