Thread: Point Man
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 02:23 PM
purnrg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Point Man

I as well am an Apostolic Christian by faith and culture (Greek Orthodox) and I believe that religion has a positive influence on our lives, though we cannot change anyone’s mind about their beliefs, we can maybe just help them to understand those beliefs and how to apply them to their lives better (lead by example).
Since the religions I have studied (the 3 main monotheistic faiths, Sikhism, Hinduism and B'hai) all have unusually similar belief structures, I will never criticize any belief.
We as men know what responsibilities we have in our lives and we as people know the difference between what is right and wrong, however it is what we as people choose to do rather than what is right to do that can be addressed.
I would prefer to spend my time with my family (great wife and 3 great smart kids), having them experience the things that I enjoy and in turn experiencing the things that they enjoy.
This way we spend quality time together learning, having fun and making memories of and with each other.

That’s my 2 cents worth

It's funny that every time I offer my 2 cents worth someone always gives me change back (lol)

[IMG]local://upfiles/225/9D16EAC6451E41A19EB307972956DBAA.jpg[/IMG]