View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:24 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your second choice?

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

if we do not get the challenger (due to high prices/low production thus extremely high markup) we will most likely get a 300C srt8, if it is still available.

should chrysler get sold to some crap company...i dont know what we will look into.id rather get a new car, so my used cobra idea isnt that appealing...i dont want a car that has been beaten on by someone else....at this point in our lives, the corvette would be a pain, since it only has 2 seats. i suppose that there werent mopars to pick from, perhaps the subaru STi or mitsubishi evo...

rlsh, with enough hunting around, you can get pretty good deals on 1st gen vipers.
That is exactly why a used Viper is on my list. I have seen quite a few for very reasonable prices (especially if you consider that a Viper will eventually regain its value in 20 years). If I go with the Viper route, I will wait until I'm 25 so then the insurance company doesn't eat me alive. I will probably have a 02-04 2nd generation Eagle Vision (excuse me Chrysler 300M) as my daily driver or a 2nd generation Dakota (depending on where I am living.).

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts