View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 09:38 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your second choice?

That is true joeyr. When I was in grade school and began my interest in cars and Chrysler products, I liked the Mustang okay but I wanted to see a Dodge version. My favorite was the Viper, but I knew I would not be able to afford one (brand new at least). When I was in high school and read about Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Firebird competitions, I was disappointed to see that Dodge did not have an offering as I felt that Dodge would have put up a good fight if not the best contender.

When I heard about the Charger, I was disappointed about the no coupe element, but excited about the HEMI offering. I thought that I was the closest to my dream as I was going to get. Then when I heard about the Challenger, I was in heaven. Although I could probably afford a used Viper eventually, the room factor (or lack there of) makes me lose my interest after driving the SL500 that my aunt had. No room, uncomfortable seats, poor seating position, etc. It was fun to drive having excellent handling and good power, but only for a while. When your not comfortable, who cares about anything else.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts