View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Damn Hook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To Here From Indianapolis!

Hey guys, just thought I would give a quick hello. I will start off with, my name is Joah, I live in Indianapolis, In. I am 22, going to be a whole 23!! YAY in July. Lol... I will post up some pictures of my lovely (not really) Jetta that I am stuck with. And also my more favorite 99 Dakota. I simply LOVE the new Challenger. I can't get over it. I have been looking closely over the last year, not really sure if I want to wait or not. But, I think I'm pretty set on it. And even if I don't want to keep the Jetta until then. I'll just buy a older Honda to drive. The Jetta has just been a mess since I bought it back in Jan. 2005. Tranny problems, Elc. problems, suspension problems and a lot of other things I don't have time to type lol.. I hope to have a very long stay around here. And be part of the ones getting an early start on the forums. For now I'll leave you guys with this. We are building a new home and I have to run my dad to sign some more papers. Theres more to it then just buying a home already built, thats for sure. Joah