View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 08:36 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

I will have to let Bootcamp answer that question, I don't want to put words in his mouth. But I understood it to mean that people who don't want Christian morals in their lives, might be the first to blame GOD for disaster that my befall them. I can't go out for one day without the knowledge that GODs will be done. I can't imagine walking this life without his presence in my life. I accept all that happen, good or bad. That is what has made me who I am. Without the deepest of dispare, I could not know the joy of a normal day. I hope that your days will be smooth, but in my heart I wonder how a person gets through a day with the thought of..... is this all, is this it. Scary stuff I must say. In GOD I have hope and everything to look forward to. I'm not putting anyone down at all and I hope it does not sound that way. Just thinking out loud. The joy that most days bring, I'm wishing that things will get better, but from what I know and what I see, they will only get worse. But I will pray for better times for all of the world and I know all true Christians do. Have a good night and GOD bless.