View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

I couldn't find a way to disagree with the 2 above posts if I wanted to. If those beliefs work in your life that's fine. I can't see why anyone would have a problem with that. So long as you apply those beliefs to your own life and not try to force them on anyone else. If you want to believe that your god has a plan for atheists as well, that's your prerogative. But this country was built on religious freedom, no matter what religion the founders had. How are gays hurting your life? How does someone getting an abortion effect you directly? You may not want these types of people influencing your children, but there will always be people with different beliefs. You can't just make everyone else change to coincide with your belief system. The world is about different types of people working together to make progress. How far have we come if the only solution we have is to make everyone the same? How will your kids become stronger people if they don't overcome these things? How can there be good without evil?