View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

In every instance I have given a personal account for myself and I believe I have said this is my own opinion. I have not passed judgement on anyone. And again I tell you no good can come from a religous disscusion without the ground rules. And we are 2 worlds apart from that. I take comfort in knowing you are content in your walk of life. But Believe me when I say I am not falsely comforted in my belief in GOD. Remember live and let live. This is where the discussion goes south, it starts by little words that are designed to make anothers choices out to be uneducated. GOD is in my presence good or bad. Its very easy to let this fall into a case of ideals. So I will leave this at that. Don't take my words as an insult, is not meant to be that, but also don't take it as a sign of weakness. That is one trait I have never had. We should all enjoy the freedoms we have here in America. And remember, it says freedom of religion not from. I have tried hard to show I donot expect everyone to conform to my way of thinking. But in the same case I donot wish to have my choices called false. You are intitled to your opinion, but lets keep it on the up and up. I have not questioned your choices and never insulted your intelligence. I wish you an awsome day and be safe.