View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Justinec101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

"One point that needs to be made as concerning homosexuality. Christianity is not an excuse to call people Fag or mistreat someone based on their sexual prefrence. (I wouldn’t want anyone calling me the N word so I wouldn’t call a gay person any derogatory name) You should love people and not their actions. Because as a Christian, you cannot hate someone you see and claim to love God...someone you have never seen (I John 4:20) "

You quoted Erik M3 but I think you meant to quote Mcdonald.

"How do gays hurt me they dont, they dont bother me.. The gays are the ones to be hurt in the end.. God's intentions were for people to be re-produced, not to be with others of the same race.. 10 out of 10 gays i have met or known of in my life have had some kind of bad parenting or bad childhood, or issues with drugs.. From what i have learned it is not a matter of a irrational person liking another irrational person of the same race, but two disturbed individuals with one another.. Only proof i have is what i have seen or heard.. Me im not gay by no means im totally against any right any gay should have, except rehab or counseling."

Augh. . . this post sickens me. They dont hurt you and they don't bother you, but you're against gay rights? Last time I checked all they wanted was respect and the ability to be with eachother(the reasonable ones anyway, if they start asking for "gay reparations" I'm out of their cause ;p) The comment that all gays have bad parenting or bad childhood is rediculous. Rediculous both because obviously not all gays have had bad childhoods, and that millions of people got bad parenting and turned out completely straight. This is just pathetic stereotyping that every minority has been dealing with. If the only proof you have of this is "what you've seen and heard" then you need to open your eyes and take off the headphones.