Old 03-31-2007, 02:28 AM
Nero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300M vs New Charger Which sould I choose?

I was directed to this forum by my brother, who I will remain nameless at this time. I have always loved cars and especially muscle cars and from what I have seen on this forum I feel that I will have good discussions with the people here. OK now down to business.

I finally got the job that I had been looking for and with the increase in pay am looking for a new ride. At this time I drive a 1987 Chevy S-10 with 107xxx miles. When I got it back in 2001 it had only 24xxx no joke[sm=smiley3.gif]. Any way of the cars that I have looked at, the two that interest me the most are a 02-04 300M and a 07 Charger, I don't buy the first year models, long story. What interested me the most was that fact that, although older, the 300M is cheaper on insurance than the Charger! "Ummm...what could cause that?," I thought. Exhausting my resources for an answer I have now turn to you. This part about the insurance and any other information like pro and cons will be appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to finding answers.