Old 03-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Poster and Data Sheet Contest

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Okay it's about time we had a contest.

Put your creative thinking cap on and start drawing the best poster/data sheet of the new concept Challenger.

The rules are:

1. You have to have a picture of the concept Challenger but you can modify it and make it whatever color you want.

2. Needs to be scalable to 8.5" X 11" size. In other words if you printed it out, it would cover the whole sheet.

3. Both a description and specifications of the Challenger need to be on it somewhere.

4. The background can be graphics or some real background.

5. When you post your drawing be sure to tell which of the 4 categories you are entering. See list below. Also give your poster a title to make it easy to vote on.

The forum will cast votes and with 1 Bad Mirada's help on setting up the voting on the forum and breaking any ties that need to be broken.

The votes will be for:

1. Wow Factor award for best creativity, difficulty, and originality poster.

2. Funniest poster

3. Strangest poster

4. Bad to the Bone poster

The contest starts now and ends on Friday August 18 5: 00pm CST, the day before the Woodward Dream Cruise. You basically have 8 weeks.

Good luck!

This is all about bragging rights and pink slips LOL!

Well we did this about 10 months ago and we didn't have many takers. Just 2 including me.......that was bbboooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg.

Okay not that we have more people on the forum and probably more photochoppers, do we have at least 5 people who would like to do this contest again
and we can keep the same rules. This time around you have a whole lot more photos to work with.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.