View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
purple1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hows this for ya. An e-body trailer.

Hey come on man, that looks great. You really spent some time on that and it looks cooool. Let everyone have their opinion and you will see that more will repect what you have done. That is the best of both worlds, cruising in a fine Chally with extra stuff to boot. And doing it all in unique style.
Thank you, lear4406 for the first really kind words here.

Hey don't get offended! I was not trying to jerk your chain.
I was not offended, nor was my chain jerked. I simply felt insulted. I have not misrepresented any of my posts here. You could have been a little clearer as to why you think it is such a waste?

If you could have taken some time to ask, I would have told everyone here I took my rusted 318 parts car, a car that was going to be scrapped, and made this from it.

You called it a waste. Why? This thing was not worth saving. It really was junk. It would have cost way more than it would ever be worth. It would have been scrap metal. Instead the parts have been used on my other two Challengers. Saving them both. Some parts I sold, so others have been able to fix more Challengers.

I even offered to trade this for a workable rear end of a car. I did not want to sell it and have to look for another parts car to cut up. One offer to trade came up. But the other car was just as bad or worse than mine.

I have taken a lot of time to make something that I think is special. Calling it a waste is like saying I wasted my time, wasted a valuable piece of history, wasted my money, wasted the parts used, wasted….well you get the idea. An insult.