Old 04-13-2007, 08:52 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Congratulations! Mercedes makes the list!

I first want to say that I think that CR is full of it in most of their ratings. They are slanted and they do flip-flop. Now having said that, I can tell you for a fact that MB is junk. My aunt's SL500 gave her more problems than most of her cars. The A/C kept going out over and over and over and over again. The roof leaked. It kept blowing tires for some odd reason. I think she also had some suspension problems.

The problem in DCX isn't Chrysler, its Mercedes. Mercedes quality is pathetic. The dash materials in my Intrepid are better than many modern day Mercedes. The fit and finish is pathetic. They have electrical problems. Their transmissions supposively have problems. They supposively have had some oil problems in some of their engines. They are just junk. They want to get rid of Chrysler because Dr. Moron (excuse me Dr. Z) and his minions decided to follow the failing strategies of Ford and GM to make a bunch of SUVs during a time of high fuel prices caused Chrysler to have a very bad quarter. Nevermind the fact that Chrysler had been carrying the company earlier, nevermind the fact that Chrysler was doing well before this, nevermind that STUPID (aka SMART) is yet to gain a profit, it must be the American's fault. I'm starting to think that these bad decisions and those stupid Dr. Z commercials were done on purpose so then they could rid the company of Chrysler. Okay, I'm done ranting for now...[sm=rant.gif]

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts