View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:30 AM
internetmopar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Availability

New to this forum, but as a Dodge dealership, i might be of some help to some of the people here who want to order these cars as soon as they become available. Remember, there will be 2 or 3 ordering periods in which the major dealerships will have first shot, then the rest of the 5Stars will get their chance then the remainder of the dealerships. If you are wanting a low number production, you will have to look the the monster dealerships first. they will be ordering larger amounts therefore getting the first runs. I ordered a Daytona For a customer within 5 minutes of it becoming available on the order bank and she ended up gettin 1477 out of 1500.

I am one of the Premier 5 Stars in the southeast , within a week of ordering this car , There were some already on the ground in St Louis.

The Challenger is going to be the same way. I will place orders for customers immediatly upon the availability number and order banks allowing it. But to take an order now would really be foolhardy in that all that can happen will be that someone gets upset.
When I order I will Order in the name of the Customer , not the dealership to insure that your NAME IS ON THE Maroney Sticker.