Thread: Drive
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Nero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Drive

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD

Justinc101. I recommend checking out the season of Firefly. Good show. It has 14 episodes, 2 were never aired. I still can't figure out the cause of Fox canceling the show. I would say right now, it is my all time favorite show.
Here is what I have come to decide about Fox. Fox has some good shows, but they are unwilling or something about letting these shows grow and really get big. I never knew about the show "Firefly" until I saw the move. I am lucky enough to move to a town that has the shows on DVD at the library! Having watched all of the episodes I am very pissed off at FOX! This was a show that I would have loved to watch every week and a concept that I have thought about writing stories about, before I knew about the show existed. My favorite person has to be Kayee. She is smart, witty, and is the heart and soul of the ship.
It is also known that Fox has tried numerous times to cancel "The Simpsons" of all things. One of their best and the longest running show ever and they want it gone. Idiots. To me Firefly ranks right up with Farscape and The Magnificent Seven TV show, both cut down in their prime.