View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
dodgesales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Availability

I work for a 5 star Chrysler Jeep and Dodge dealership here in the great state of Wash. Been with Dodge my whole career in sales and have never once seen a dealership take your hard earned money for a vehicle that can't even be ordered. Why on god's green earth would you hand over 10 large for a vehicle that isn't even in the system yet? Wanta buy a bridge? I have one in Tacoma being built and there is a toll on it that is all yours?
Come on people be smart, if a guy walks in behind you and offers $5,000 more for that car, do you really think the dealer is going to reseve it for you?

First come first serve. These cars will be 10K up of MSRP and possibly more. I watch the order banks everyday, the second I see the Challenger come on I am ordering my allocation that minute. No ones name is on them (execept one in my name of course). Who can't fall head over heals for this car? No one in my opinion but I am bias.
I completely understand the excietment of the new Challenger but for god's sake don't give your $$ away on something we have no information on yet. When they hit the order banks in DC connect I will be the 1st one on here letting all of you know!