View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 08:09 AM
superbleu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Availability

I am going to wait....It going to kill me but!!!>>>>
1. Convertible.....I keep hearing stronger and stronger roumors that there is going to be a conv. and if there is a chance...Thats what I want I have 3 Challenger conv now and ...well you get the idea.

2. Options.....In my mind the option list is sure to grow...more stripes, wings. Lots of historical evidence of this Look at the Chargers ...Even the Vipers got cooler later on...Remember when you had the choice of Red Or Red...

3.Engineering improvements...Look at the differences between the 70 and 71 models.. a fair amount of hard parts changed. Since
the new chall will be based on cars already in production It probably will not be a much but by the second year alot of the kinks
will be ironed out.

4. Price...After everyone who is willing to pay that extra $10,000+ to "Be The First" it will become a car and market forces will begin
work. If they build 30-50,000 cars a year....look at the Chargers and who can forget the PT Cruser.....Sheesh!!!

I bought my first Challenger in 1975 a 72 340 4-speed Superblue 3.55 8.75. Still in my garage. And been collecting others ever since. I have been dreaming of being able to order a new one for years, what it would be like to get one exactly the way I want it. So there is no doubt that I will have one. But I think I'll wait.....So I am sure to get it The way I want....Having said all that......Refer to the first line

"Its going to kill me!!!"