View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:04 AM
chill21genlee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been Waiting for this all my life

Hello all-
Just signed up. I am 29 and my first memories are of idolizing the General Lee when I was about 4 or 5. I have always loved the late 60's, early 70's era of pony/muscle cars, and was completely heart broken a couple of years ago when they turned the Beautiful Charger design into a glorified sedan (no offense to Charger owners, but you must admit it didn't come out anything like the concept, the only tie in to the old models is the quarter panel slopes).
I have always dreamed of buying a 69 Charger junker and restoring but don't have the time or money to make it happen.
And then along comes the 08 Challenger and my prayers are answered!!
I am driving an econo box Civic right now so I can save for the Challenger, but in the past have had an M3, 300ZX, 350ZX, Rx-7, Supra.
I can't wait for this car!! Def going to get the 425 HP and will one day hand down to the kid we will be having at some point (assuming he/she is worthy and respects the vehicle)
All in all, I am just so excited about this car I can barely sit still, I even bought the Matchbox of the concept jsut so I could stare at it!

Take care all, thanks for reading!