Old 04-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where are the updates, releases, etc. from DCX??

ORIGINAL: chill21genlee

Maybe we are still to far off from production, but it seems like they rolled it out, announced it was a "go", announced the production plant, slapped some VERY basic info on their website, and since then have gone completely quiet.
They must know that all of us who are already rabid fans of this car are eagerly awaiting even the smallest morsel of public info from them, but we get deafening silence instead.
The delaerships seem to know next to nothing (and I live in DC, not in the middle of nowhere) as well.
I guess I just don't understand why Dodge isn't putting more effort into the hype / marketing aspect of this great car.
They must realize that they really do have a potential Mustang killer on their hands, and could really help to right the ship with this release....

So why the lack of info??

I signed up for updates from Dodge months ago, and I received exactly one, and it was about other vehicles!!

Anyone have any thoughts as to why all the hush-hush?? If I was them, I would be going out of my way to show the world how excited I am for my new product, getting it into Trade Mags, etc.
Well you are fairly new to this forum but since the Challenger was first introduced it has been hush, hush. While the Challenger was touring the country in 2006, there was not a lot of information that came out. As an example, the car was first shown in January but it wasn't until July 2006 that the press released that they were going to build it.

That is just the way DCX does it. They are quieter than everybody else. Nothing new here. Like was previously stated the production version will not be shown until the Chicago show. Patience is a virtue.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.