View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: It's all true.

I agree. While it is nice to see or hear some news, it really messes up whatever marketing strategy that DCX had.

Now they will have to figure out what kind of competitive information in these pictures was leaked out and how to respond to it.

If AMD had pictures of the inside of an Intel plant or Dell had pictures of the inside of a HP plant heads would roll.

This reminds about 20 years ago when a Japanese chemical engineers were visiting/touring a US plant. One of the things they noticed
was the Japanese engineers always put up red dots on everything they took pictures of in the plant. Well it turns out they were using this
to scale the design of the plant so they could copy it. Long story short, months later the plant in Japan blew up because the U.S. plant manager
had the wisdom to the have a critical blow valve removed before the tour.

I laugh everytime I think about it. I wish I could have seen there faces.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.