Old 05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
deranged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Wife's Request - Long but a good read

I'll admit that I am against the war in Iraq. NOT against our troops, NOT against our country, but against an ill-advised war that puts our troops at risk for a presidents personal agenda. Slam me if you want but this is how I truly feel and it is VERY apparent that the well being of our troops is NOT closest in the presidents thoughts and prayers as he would have you believe or he would be putting much more pressure on the Iraqi government to assume control of their own country. Instead he sits by as they squabble over who will reap the oil proceeds when we finally do leave. Yes this is what it is ALL about-THE MONEY. Now they have the unmitigated gaul to schedule a 2 MONTH VACATION! Our troops are there taking fire and holding their country together and they are making vacation plans for 2 months! The president should start immediately withdrawing troops from these leaders compounds and then see how fast things start moving without their protection.

Again you can slam me all you want but this IS how it is and precious AMERICAN lives are spent every day over there for GREED!

Oh, and by the way I have in the past annonymously picked up the check for veterans and those currently serving at one of those steakhouses. It's the least I could do. [sm=americanasmiley.gif]