Old 05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A Wife's Request - Long but a good read

Freedom is not bought and paid for, its paid in installments. It must be tough on our elected officials that know a whole lot more about what is going on and can't say, then it is for those reporters who slant things the way they see it. I can't make a total judgement call on what I see reported, too many agendas. And deranged I won't slam you, the troops are stationed in countries all over the world so you have the right to speak your mind. I hope you never find yourself in need of help and nobody wants to get involved because its not their problem. They are safe within their own space and are glad for it. You can't say GOD bless and know for a fact that you've done nothing to give that situation your best effort. Thank GOD there are still Americans like the generation of WWII. Fewer that is true, but still some. Resolve has been waning since Vietnam. So heres to our elected officials and our troops THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. As far as the war for oil as you stated, if your right then it ain't working. Gas and oil continue to go up. Leads me to believe theres another reason. And China is getting a big portion of that oil from Iraq. So I don't think that is the deal.