Old 05-07-2007, 07:34 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dodge Challenger preproduction body shells caught on camera

I think the pictures were a shot in the arm for Dodge. It quells a lot of rumors and lets people see for theirselves that Dodge is moving on towards production. I'm enjoying the hype, with the knowledge of the car being built. With the looming sale of Chrysler, it left up in the air... at least in my mind of the Challenger not being built. But these pics reasure me that progress is being made. Ammid rising gas prices, Dodge is taking the gamble that Americans will buy this car despite the gas prices. I think they will, but I can only answer for myself. I hate to see our car co. take a back seat to imports. So I will do my part and buy the car I have wanted since 1974 when the last Challenger rolled off the assembly line. I was only 15 and I was not in the financal condition to buy a new car. And since then its been a wish to see something that I thought an impossiblity. But lo and behold, a new Challenger rising like the Phenix out of he ashes. In my wildest dreams I never thought it possible and now hope thrives. so I will accept Dodges effort to bring me the car that I have wanted and I will not nit pic every little thing that doesn't fit in my wants. Now its time to wait, and wait and wait. I've waited 33 years a few more days won't kill me.