Old 05-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrysler lineup for Cruise Nights includes concept cars

Anybody planning on going? June 14 should be the night to go.

1BadMirada I believe is close to this place. Maybe he will take pictures. Hint, Hint, Hint.

Chrysler lineup for Cruise Nights includes concept cars

May 10, 2007

The Chrysler Group released today details for this summer’s Cruise Nights with several concept cars scheduled to be highlighted.

Cruise Nights will be held at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum on the Chrysler Group headquarters campus in Auburn Hills from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the following Thursdays, June 14 and 28, July 12 and 26 and Aug. 9 and 23.

Classic car enthusiasts with all makes and models are invited to the events, which offer music, concessions and free museum tours. The 2007 Cruise Nights schedule and featured vehicles includes:

June 14: Dodge Challenger Night featuring the Dodge Challenger, ACR Viper, Mopar SS Drag and Chrysler Nassau.

June 28: Classic Cruiser Night featuring the Chrysler 300 Hemi C, Chrysler Imperial, Chrysler Phaeton, Dodge Super Hemi.

July 12: Extreme Performance Night featuring the Dodge Demon, Chrysler Firepower, Chrysler ME Four-Twelve and Dodge Tomahawk.

July 26: Radical Night featuring the Akino, Expresso, Slingshot and Trio.

Aug. 9: Jeep Night featuring the Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Hurricane, Jeep Jeepster, Jeep Rescue and Jeep Trailhawk.

Aug. 23: Hot Truck Night featuring the Jeep Gladiator, Dodge M80, Dodge Power Wagon and Dodge Rampage.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.