View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Immigration by the numbers

While I appreciate your comment, I think the numbers in the video are very valid. The problem in your statement about things balancing out is not necessarily true.

Because of our democracy, and with the large numbers in immigrants, what you will get is a voting population that will vote the officials and laws they want
and there is not anything you can do about it.

Kinda like a person with a 5 grade education and another will a college education their votes are the same. Well if enough Mexicans come into this country and vote what they
want.......guess what, the laws and officials will go in their favor. What is their favor? Well maybe more welfare, benefits, and social security as an example.

That is putting it in simplistic terms, but I think you get the idea.

Remember what the video is talking about is our officials allowing huge numbers into this country without thinking about the consequences.

We need to control the numbers of legal immigrants into this country and stop the illegal stuff. We will not be able to handle the infrastructure issue.

We all pay huge medical bills to offset the ones that do not have insurance. This will not get better with these growth numbers.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.