View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 04:19 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Immigration by the numbers

Still... laws are voted on and passed. Is it our right to ignore those we choose to disreguard. What I'm saying is if you break the law, expect to pay the price when you are caught. If I speed, I'm breaking the law. And if I'm caught, I expect to pay the penalty. How is hate involved with respect for one sovernty and rule of law. We have a system in place to allow immigration and it has worked for years. We now have a security risk and a need to shut down the border due to the terror threat. We can put our heads in the sand and say let what will. But I for one do not want to allow dumb luck to be our chief form of security. Lets make a plan and enforce it. It will be safer for us and the illegals. Morals dictate we put a stop to the cyotes that opperate on our borders and feed off the Mexicans who come across our borders illegally. We cannot let another country use us as an alternative to their human rights debacle. The Mexican government needs changes and when the people revolt, then they my enjoy the fruits of their labor. We did years ago, its their turn to standup to their corrupt governmet and demand what is their right. We prop up immoral behavior by allowing the border mess to go unchecked.