Old 05-15-2007, 09:21 AM
ManGO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yup another noob.. but I think I just screwed up

My problems with the Mango were nothing earth shattering, just petty and annoying.
I fought dcx for 6 months with brake squeal. Also found out that that lug wrench did not fit my stock lugs on stock wheels. That was a 6 week battle with dcx for them to pay for the tire that I destroyed. DCX told me there is no fix and to buy a breaker bar and socket to carry with me. It was the last 2 issues that just put me over the top. I had a clunking sound when I made a slow right turn. The service shop was unable to find the problem. They heard it but could find the cause. It was deemed normal. And the last straw was when the car died on the HWY doing 70. It just stalled out. I was told it blew a fuse. Kinda funny cause it was me who blew my fuse.

The dealer offered to buy me out. I took it and ran. Things were not looking good at 30k. I didnt want to go another 30k and deal with the crap. I drive by the dealer daily, the car is sitting dead center on the lot. I look at it & feel nothing. Which is really strange. I loved the car. it was gonna get detailed and tinted the day after it died. I guess I just lost my trust in the car.

I traded it cause I got my dates messed up. I thought the Challenger was coming in 09. I was planing on waiting a year anyways.
Two upsides tho. I have started a Challenger Fund. And the wife really likes my Commander. She may let me trade her 07 wrangler when it comes down to the time. Wrangler normally hold more value and will have a ton less mileage.

Leer Id have your son check the lug wrench tho. Everything else is a crap shoot on what will act up.