View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Can You Trust?

For me, I plan to get a 6-speed.

Something you might consider:

1. Not everybody knows how to drive a manual. I plan to show both of my sons how to drive it.

2. Not everybody know how to drive a car with 400HP. The problem is that it can get away from you before you know it.

My neighbor had an uncle who let him drive his Ford GT while he was sitting in the passenger section. One of the things he told him
was on the freeway when you pass someone be sure to move entirely over into the other lane before you hit the accelerator.

If you don't do this, this car is so fast you will ram the car in front of you before you know it.

I have seen many people loose a car because they punched it so hard they lost control and some have wound up in the ditch.

Just be sure you know the experience level of the driver is what I would caution you.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.