View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Halo fans out there?

I won a sales awards several years ago. I was selling product made in Japan, so the award was going to be a Sony Playstation game. There was such
a bad shortage that several months later they finally just gave me the money to buy my own video game. I bought what I wanted an XBOX and yes I got Halo with it.

Now for a year I did not play it and by sons were getting real good with it. So when they both were in college at the same time, all of a sudden I had a lot of extra time.

The first Saturday they were gone, I picked the controller and learned to play Halo. Gosh, just learning the controller was tough but I kept after it.

I did Halo in regular mode and it was tough but finally finished. I also did it again in Heroic and Legendary mode. Yeah, I was bad. I enjoyed watching the end of the Legendary mode when the alien grabbed Master Chiefs butt. That was funny!

When my sons came home for the Holidays there were surprised how good I got.

Then I stood in line with my oldest to get Halo2. Earlier he waited in line for an XBOX 360. I finally finished Halo2 and I am looking forward to Halo3.

See the latest news below:

Halo 3 Release Date Announced

Customers are reporting problems downloading the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta via Crackdown. The Xbox team is well aware of this issue and working diligently to resolve it. Please check back for more information as it becomes available.

Published May 15, 2007

Los Angeles, California—In a year when Hollywood is launching its biggest blockbusters ever, a video game is set to conquer them all. Halo® 3, the final chapter in the groundbreaking Halo trilogy, is set to shatter day-one entertainment sales records when it is released worldwide beginning Tuesday, September 25.

Master Chief lands on Xbox 360 in September.

Created by legendary developer Bungie Studios and exclusive to Xbox 360™, Halo 3 sets a new standard for interactive storytelling and social gaming by engaging players worldwide in Master Chief's epic battle to save humankind. Halo 3 will be available to audiences around the world starting September 25 and will release in Europe on September 26.

Entertainment Event of the Year
"Halo 3 is much more than a video game release—it's the biggest entertainment event of the year," said Peter Moore, corporate vice president of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Business. "On September 25, we intend to deliver a finale that will go down in entertainment history and leave people around the world with an experience that will be shared and enjoyed for years to come."
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.