View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:45 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Can You Trust?

ORIGINAL: awsure

I think it's sad to see so many people unwilling to share this with other people. I am not talking the bum on the corner but I'll let my brother and a few friends take a spin with me. The greatest joy in my life is my kids & my son, in particular, has been totally geeked about the Challenger. When we went to the auto show in Phoenix he swooped in and screaming Challenger! Challenger! and the crowd loved it. I cannot wait to take a drive with him when he is old enough.

It would be a pretty lonely place if we all hoarded the things we enjoy.
its not a matter of hoarding...if the car cost 500 bucks and they made a million of them i would let anyone who wants to drive it take it for a spin. if anyone wants to come over and play my PS3, theyre welcome to do so...but we arent talking about a cheap car or even an expensive gaming system...we are talking about a vehicle that costs upwards of 40,000 american dollars. i guess that if i crapped money, 40gs for a car wouldnt phase me, but i still crap crap, and my money is hard earned, and no one is going to damage my expensive "toys" but me or amanda.

that being said, this isnt a 17 second mercedes that happens to cost 40,000 dollars...this is a high peformance car, and in todays world, most people have a hard enough time managing to not wreck their minivans let alone something that will hit 60mph in under 5 seconds from a dig.