Thread: Kids
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Erik M3
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kids

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I pray you find God before you leave this earth.

Notice I said, God and not religion. Man made religion not God, I just chose to follow God using a religion that follows what the Bible teaches
and there are several there is not just one.

There will come a time in your life, when things will be bad (tragic or bad accident, illness, death of a family member or a close friend, financial disaster,etc.).

If you know him, he will help and comfort you and get you throught it. If you do not know him, you will question the meaning of life and why you even exist.

Erik M3 I pray you find him before tough times hit.

My guess is God may be speaking to you right now but you are being rebellious, but please listen to him.

May God bless you and your family.

Very nice Jerry and well said. I am a spiritual person actually, esp when I am doing 100 MPH thru traffic on one of my bikes and someone pulls out in front of me
I have been thru the lowest of lows in my life ,my parents were killed when I was a child, and the highest of highs, graduateing medical school, saving lives, seeing my wife deliver our two children, not to mention screwing over a ton of people to get my Duc 1098 S FIRST HAHA. I work in an urban ER so I see tragedy on a unimaginable scale almost daily. before this I was a doc in a Childrens ER, you dont even want to know about those days. The cruelty of humans is mind boggling.

ALL this added up to my freedom from religious views. Just look at the Middle East. I live my life according to KARMA and the mantra of DO NO HARM. If others do as I do, this world would be a hell of a lot better place.

You sound like a good man though Jerry and your family is fortunate to have a leader such as your self.

I do have to admit to you though that your horn thread was retarded. Once I get all my mods done and my full exhaust, the horn will be my gas pedal.