Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 10:18 AM
LordFoul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member

Hi,

I've been a watcher of DodgeChallenger.com since early this year.

I have to admit I've never owned a Dodge muscle car, I've had a Chevy Monte Carlo SS that I modified extensively. I've helped a friend work on his IROC-Z Camaro and a Corvette as well. I sold of my Monte a few years ago and have been missing a muscle car. I have always loved V8s, and the Chrysler big blocks. The sound of the 440 in my Father's Dodge Van would always make me smile.

I have always loved the Dodge muscle cars, and always wanted a Charger from the old era. I was disappointed that no solid sports car was sold by Chrysler since the 70s besides the Viper, which was a little pricey and single purposed. The fact that they issued the newer Charger as larger 4 door sedans kind of turned me off, but I was still considering getting one when the news of the Challenger broke.

I'm pretty committed to getting a Challenger, most likely a SRT model with the 6-speed. If they do offer a 6.4L hemi in a model, that's what I'll be shooting for... I'm hoping that I can get one with minimal markup, even if I have to visit every dealer in the Northwest.

About me personally, I'm a software engineer currently in Beaverton, Oregon.

Hope to see you around on the boards!

-David