View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A question of censorship

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

"I think it is more important to not air our dirty laundry to the rest of the world which affects a lot of people than being annoyed which affects just the 1 person."

Well to be fair it's his choice if he wants the world to know he likes cheating on his wives/girlfriends. However, for the reason posted by roswellgrey, that the girl's photo was posted without her permission, I can understand deleting it.
Here is a list of the rules. https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_12882/tm.htm

13. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members.
I'm sorry but when a decision is made by one of us on that, especially when the Administrator makes the decision, that decision is pretty much final.

RoswellGrey, your welcome. To be perfectly honest, I don't know all of them by heart either. The Administrator found it necessary to delete the whole topic and considering how many websites he deals with, I would say we should trust his experience. Also something to think about, sometimes you have to take an extra step just to get the message across to someone who is breaking the rules. If the photo was only deleted, it would be extremely easy to simply reload it, but to revive a topic takes more effort.

In general, we are having trouble with certain people (I'm not going to name names) being unfriendly to other members, even being unfriendly and picking on one of our moderators. This needs to stop. In order to maintain a friendly environment, we need to try to be friendly and not get personal in our discussions. Debating is perfectly fine, I enjoy a good debate, but keep out personal attacks and please avoid spelling out vulgar language. One of the many reasons why we need a friendly environment is that this should be fun for our members by being able to discuss and debate their ideas, without being attacked. Sites that are not friendly get old very, very fast, we have even picked up members from other sites because they wanted the friendly environment that we have over the constant personal attacks that other sites have. So please remember to keep your posts friendly as possible.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts