View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 03:12 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: A question of censorship

Religion to the extreme is dangerous, no doubt. But there is another extreme and you seem to find it with no problem. This is a forum and they do have rules. One you failed to comprehend is the one of admin discretion. Live and learn. Or keep beating a dead horse. If you keep pushing the boundaries of good judgement then we will fall to just another vile forum. There are those out there and I think the response you are looking for will be found with one of the others. I enjoy this forum and the folks who post here. I want to hear about cars and peoples lives within a scope. Not their sexual trials and tribulations. So if you don't mind lets keep it on the up and up. But if the mods let you post it, I will at your asking give my opinion on your questions. You won't like them, but I will give them. As a moral man I have my obligations to post in a mature way, instead of a high school boys gym of one upmanship. Good luck in your life... seems you my need that and more in your current direction.