View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:19 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A question of censorship

I did not remove that post due to any religious or moral belief.

it was removed because i dont want posting his ravings about sex with possibly underage girls on my site.

on the chance that the little whore is under the age of 18, it could come back on the site.

and before anyone questions my calling her a whore..any girl who would send naked pictures of herself to a married man is obviously nothing but a whore, and she should be treated accordingly. the sad part is that erik obviously has no respect for his wife, and on the off chance that anything that he says is true, i would gladly return that thread if it would help his wife in the divorce prodceedings.

even from the standpoint of someone like myself, who is not at all a devout religious man, erik is either a child with a vivid imagination, a liar, or someone spending his life trying to compensate for something in his past..either way, he wont be doing so here anymore.

luckily, he was foolish enough to use his work email address to join this site, so if the problem continues, i will see what his employers think about his actions and discussions.