Old 06-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Puthy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charger news and 6.4L engine for Challenger

Hey guys i told my girl i would drive my car that i love to drive to work (don't laugh its a 92 crown vic Ex Private Investigator from Florida. It has a v8 "interceptor" motor and it is so nice to smoke youngsters in a older car. To get back to the subject i said when i buy my challenger it will be my love i might actually drag race it some for fun at the strip and of course enjoy cruising on the weekend. She swears up and down that i will drive it every day to work once i sit in the sits hear the bose sound system and feel the founded horsepower. Is it "practical" to drive to work in my challenger (6.1 or 6.4) hemi IT WILL HAVE THE HEMI. I mean i live less than 20 minutes from work only 12 miles TOPS i was thinking gaswise or anything else it wouldn't matter.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWER CARS KINDA LIKE THE CHALLENGER. LIKE CHARGERS ETC ETC.

Someone at my work has a brand new GTO and he drives it every day but i don't if thats comparable with the challenger.