View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
demort71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rally Gauge Cluster

Finding the instruments may just be the hardest part. You can get the tach brand new. Check Mopar Collector's Guide magazine. The rest of the instruments are not being repoped (that I know of).

The Rallye clusters are getting harder to find and more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if you have to pay $800 to $1000 for a nice cluster. Even a junky one will run $400 that need lots of help and restoration.

Yes, you can get them restored with new faces and the instruments rebuilt and recalibrated. I used Auto Instruments and they did a great job recalibrating my instruments. My cluster's instrument faces were in good shape, so they didn't touch them. Cost for recalibration, lense polishing, rebuild of tach to electronic was over $500. That was three years ago.

You can also get the LH woodgrain face plate as a repop now. The woodgrain film has been available for a long time.

Oh yeah, it seems to me that the later clusters had a 140 mph speedo, not a 150 mph. Anyone know for sure. Also the 73-74 cluster had a fasten seat belt lense on the RH side of the woodgrain bezel.

Good luck!