Old 06-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

thank you for not trying to tell me what to do and what not to do and worrying about yourself.
Nobody is telling you what to do, but just trying to make helpful suggestions so you will live.

In the end, you are going to do whatever you want anyway........I just hope you live to tell the story.

A quick story...we had a youth in our church camp who was always cocky. He was a cheerleader, athletic, muscular, and all of the girls liked him.
He was living in the fast lane. One day he wrapped his motorcycle around a tree on a curve.

Surprisingly, he survived. I saw him one day working a cell phone kiosk in a shopping mall. I walked up to him to get a closer look and he faced was all scared
and half of his upper teech had to be held in with some sort of bridge. He also had plates and screws put on the front of his facial bones. He said hi and remembered
me. He spoke very humbly and said he was blessed to be alive and wanted to know what work God still had for him to do since he lived.

His life was changed forever and he was not the cocky 17 year old I remembered any more but a 21 year old that was more humble and God given him another chance.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.