Old 06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
SkillzDatKillz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I'm not as easy going as some. Maybe it's because I've seen to much death. I have had the awesome tasks of leaving teenage boys dead on the field of battle simply because they though they were men. They never got to be.

Would it be asking too much to if we cease with all of this wasted conversation with an obviously "spoiled child"? Children, especially young boys want to become men far too quick. It is the responsibility of the parents to decide between what a child needs and what a child wants. There is no doubt that at 16 he is a child.

If he has been raised to believe that he can have whatever it is regardless of the threat it may present to himself and the general public, then it’s just another case of bad parenting and another spoiled child that will one day run into something or someone that will not tolerate his lack of respect for himself and others. In the end they will say, "he was such a good boy". Bull****!!!

I ask for the price of a challenger, and I get someone on the internet quoting what my family is going to say when I run into a person. Congratulations for member of the year and the added cussing effect at the end, it really gave the post that extra emotion. And how does having a sports car make you a man? Your perception is screwed. And to all the people saying "this kid is spoiled" and such, mind your own business? Who gives a hell if I'm spoiled, posting about it won't change anything. I came on the internet to get facts, not to be babied.

You act like I am so spoiled and idiotic and I brought this group flaming upon myself but you guys are the ones that are going out of your way to talk about my inexperience. You say your so worried for your friends and family that when I wreck I will kill somebody, when I'm sure if I hit someone in a Ram I would be much more worried about your family. Just a thought.

Nobody is telling you what to do, but just trying to make helpful suggestions so you will live.

In the end, you are going to do whatever you want anyway........I just hope you live to tell the story.

A quick story...we had a youth in our church camp who was always cocky. He was a cheerleader, athletic, muscular, and all of the girls liked him.
He was living in the fast lane. One day he wrapped his motorcycle around a tree on a curve.

Surprisingly, he survived. I saw him one day working a cell phone kiosk in a shopping mall. I walked up to him to get a closer look and he faced was all scared
and half of his upper teech had to be held in with some sort of bridge. He also had plates and screws put on the front of his facial bones. He said hi and remembered
me. He spoke very humbly and said he was blessed to be alive and wanted to know what work God still had for him to do since he lived.

His life was changed forever and he was not the cocky 17 year old I remembered any more but a 21 year old that was more humble and God given him another chance.
Typo? And to the story..I understand what your saying, but that is a motorcycle, and I'm not a speed demon. I'm usually told to speed up when I drive with dad..I just barely creep down the roads.

Don't confuse advice for condemnation. Only you will know if you have the will power to refrain from a kid in an STI taunting you and calling you out.
I have no idea what an STI is and what do you mean by calling me out? Like asking me to race? Only I will know if I have the power, right? So why are YOU telling me not to get this car if you have no idea?

I understand that you guys are concerned for my safety, and I appreciate that. But most of you guys are speculating I'm going to go race this car with people, when I know i'm not. I'm a lot smarter than that. I have had this conversation with my parents.

I can't drink and drive, can't be caught racing, etc. or my car is gone.