Old 06-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Rob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

Spoiled or not, hardly the case. I think one can be spoiled and still have an excellent sense of reality and moral awareness; however, I truly do find it hard to believe your foot will NEVER get a little heavy. For someone to deny it is just exactly like admitting it's gonna happen.

All of us have had the heavy foot the only difference is we've had experience over the years (me 11 years, others, many more). I can tell you right now, I've been driving all these years and still am in awe of the power, I could honestly not imagine having that much HP after getting my license.

Sorry, skillz, I know you want, and trust me, I understand...it's a hot car, and $hit if someone was gonna buy it for me, I wouldn't stop them, but honestly dude get something a little less potent.

I've never driven a Charger V6, but I can't see why that wouldn't be good...someone here said it's a bit quick...but it's better than you getting the Challenger. And if the parents don't have any reservations about buying you a Charger, a Hummer H3, than they probably wouldn't have a problem buying you another car 2-3 years down the road.

Peace man ...chill out, and show a little respect to the fellow Challenger fans, even if we didn't directly answer your question, we answered it indirectly, life is priceless.

R