View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Puthy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new challenger price

listem im going to rant if u work at a car dealership stop reading now. When i was younger if i was selling boy scout things and my father seen me OBVIOUSLY LYING he would have beat the hell out of me and shown me "you do not lie to people". Is it because im so young or why is it so hard for me to understand what gives dealerships the rights to flat out "lie" to people and yes thats exactly what most of them do and the one is doing in your position. I am very good friends with someone very high up in a dodge dealership here in the southeast and he would not lie when he said "man if i knew a go by price i would tell you obviously to get you to lay some money down on it" instead of being a jerk face. I find them low-life pethetic waste of society. If i wanted to do wrong with my life i would be a drug dealer or a pimp. I chose my path to make an honest living and to service others in the power supply industry.

I'm sorry for ranting i just can't take seeing someone trying to screw someone else.