Old 06-22-2007, 06:55 AM
426challenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

Well im a first time poster here but ive been tuned in everyday for any news on the new challenger. I too am only 15 years old and i can relate to what your feeling here. The looks, the power, the whole aspect of the challenger is awsome. But the idea of purchasing one at such an age is not a very smart choice. I would wait until you get some experience under your belt. As i've read your parents can afford nice vehicles for you, but instead of going right into 426 hp beast drive maybe a v6 charger (was mentioned before) just to get some experience dealing with the road and not to mention the other bad drivers you will come across. My dad use to have 70 hemi challenger and a pair of 318 panther pink convertibles. He sold them when me and my sister were introduced into this world. So hopefully my mom will let him get another chance to drive a hemi challenger without having to pay 250,000 or more for and authentic one . But what im getting to is that even if does get one (he better) i can tell you right now i will not be driving it by choice. I understand what kind of car that is, and if i did get behind the wheel I would'nt be goin over 40Kmh. I have fun driving my dads canyon I5, its preppy but its not a rubber burner. Ill wait until i get atleast 5 years experience before i drive one of those monsters. Anyway just my 2 cents coming from the perspective of another 15 year old with the challenger craze.

Mr.Myers
Toronto (mississauga), Ontario