View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:35 AM
hpjunky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rumors- Who to Believe?

Here is the latest.
As I said in previous post, Twinsburg Stamping Plant (TSP) is slated to stamp many of the major components for the Challenger, including the hood and the trunk lid.

We still have no dies for the challenger in here yet at TSP. They have not even been sent out to be cast yet. Before the dies can be cast, the final approved challenger built from temporary tooling must be sent out for digitizing...this also has not been done yet. This is not good for those of us dying to get this awesome car! Simply put...no dies...no car!

DCX and TSP are in the process of launching the newly designed minivan...which takes utmost priority!

Ad to this new owners sometime in September?, and you have to wonder if DCX has intentions on spending thier money on a new vehicle that they will never get paid for.

The new owners have stated they intend to follow the current restructuring plan...but they were not specific on new model launches.

I'm an employee and waiting to buy one too!

If they do not move soon, 2008 may simply be a pipe dream!

I hope the new owners recognize what we already know...this car is badass and is going to sell!