Old 06-29-2007, 11:29 AM
73Cuda340

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the expected price for the Challenger?

For the record, I ordered and bought my spanking new 73 'Cuda 340 when I was 14 years old and if I recall correctly I paid a whopping 3642 for it (thanks dad!). It was basically parked for a year and a half except for dad taking it to work now and again and then I drove it for two years when I turned 16. Then at 18, I had the car parked for twelve; life got in the way, school, service, wife etc. Not all kids are bent on self destruction.

But I digress, back on topic. I do not recall who said it, but I agree, Chrysler is taking a chance we will buy this beauty. If they price it too high, the people willing to buy the first year will be low. If the price is competitive, there is still the Mustang and all the other increasingly powerful cars out there including the many road hugging, adrenaline pumping foreign cars like the BMW 5 series, gosh did I just say that?

I know I am buyuing one, but I am not going to be stupid with my pocket book, just like I "try" not to be stupid about my life. (Of course there is always the occasional need for a healthy push on the accellerator 8^)) ehh haaa. )

-Phil