Old 07-02-2007, 08:51 AM
GTO JUDGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What Salary needed to afford Challenger

Paying cash is the ticket..... Most cannot do this. It is ESSENTIAL especially for a young guy/gal to establish credit. The only way to do this is to go in debit unfortunately. I would bet most of us got started with a co-signed loanS from our parents. From that point it grows. It is one of life's lessons. From credit being accrued in the form of pay backs to a loan comes credit cards, etc. Yes I have read horror stories of credit cards with young and OLD alike but these are two of the easiest ways to get your credit started and growing. Then the co-sign loans from mom and dad stop and lenders see you are worthy of future loans etc. Getting credit is a form of cutting the apron strings from mom and dad to get one started on their own. Once you have credit, then pay cash.

Back to the question asked..... I think I summed it up as easy as it can be said without getting into much verbiage and complexity. Being Bootcamp is in the business I believe he has the knowledge and guidance to answer this.