Thread: 2009 'Cuda?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
HXC Performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 'Cuda?

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

i dont follow..what is "HXC"? am i missing something in the pictures? it looks like a decal and wheel package.

im not saying that they will have a functional shaker in the same way that the original shaker was functional...the current underhood induction setup could be used with pretty much any hood design, although it wouldnt rest on the engine as it should...but a shaker setup could be made to look like it waas correct from the outside, but it would not from the underhood shot...
I personally am not a big fan of non-functional parts. Its true we are not completely building a new vehicle. We see an opportunity to offer 71 Hemi Cuda fans something more appealing than just the stock 2008 Challenger, mainly through cosmetics, yes.. But we are going to be building up this brand, and trying to make a name for ourselves, and by doing so hopefully gain the attention of dealer owners, magazines, enthusiasts. We want to build a car that people will one day know the name of, not just see it and go "nice decals, nice black wheels". Our main goal is we want people to walk into a Dodge showroom, and take larger notice to our vehicle over a stock Challenger.

We have a lot of plans in the works. Performance options/partnerships, more features, interior details. For sake of volume, and price, our base vehicle will be mainly cosmetic based, in order to keep price down, while still having all the visual "bang", so that Dealer "walk-ins" have the ability to afford our car.

Think of us as a Saleen. This first vehicle will be mainly cosmetic, but we do have a Supercharged version planned, as well as something even hotter.