View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Works on Their Car?

Currently, I will not work on a company car for obvious reasons and our Ford F-150 Supercrew is still under a 7 year warranty and nothing
has really broken on it except the radio which they will replace for free and the tail gate luggage extender. I replaced the $20.00 part on the
the extender myself.

Regarding maintenance. I wash my engines twice a year. So most of the time you can eat off of my car. I certainly know how to check levels. While I use to change the oil and flush the radiator due to environmental issues, it is easier and almost as cheap to have some else do it. When I was younger I used the oil to edge my yard, later I threw
it away in the garbage, then when I got older I used the free Walmart service of disposing of my oil but that is always a mess to transport old oil.

Radiator fluid is dangerous for the environment so I do not flush it in my driveway anymore like back in the 70's.

I would much rather have somebody else change my oils and they check and adjust all of the fluid levels for free and vacuum my car as well.

Unless I am making mods to the car, I hardly do any work on my car anymore. I do however, plan on working on modding my future Challenger.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.